2014 DVBS Bead Challenge
Judging will be at the November meeting.
Kit Cost $15.00
ONLY 15 will be made. Seven are already sold!
1. You may enter twice, but you must purchase separate kits.
You cannot combine materials from 2 kits.
2. You must use 80% of the loose beads.
3. You must use the niobium charm.
4. The entire container of seed beeds counts as one item. You don’t have to use every bead in it.
5. You may add any material for stringing or beadweaving without counting it as your added item. (ie. Nymo, C-lon, Beading wire, yarn, Fireline, Wildfire, etc)
6. Up to 2 gauges of wire can be added without counting it as your added item. If you make chain from your wire it must not look like a perchased commercial chain (must look uniquely handmade).
7. A clasp can be made or purchased.
8. You may add one item of your choice in any quantity you want.
(ie. 200 blue 4mm Swarovski bicones.)
Niobium - The Dragon’s Odyssey
Seed Beads - Twisted Sistah Beads & Fiber
Czech Beads - Veni Vidi Beadi